| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zanzibar in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 89mm (3.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The skies in Zanzibar are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:30 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zanzibar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Zanzibar, Tanzania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Zanzibar:
- Nairobi, Kenya - 611.4 kms (379.9 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 610.5 kms (379.4 miles) NNW
- Musoma, Tanzania - 797.5 kms (495.6 miles) NW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 431 kms (267.8 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 381 kms (236.7 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 289.6 kms (180 miles) NW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 127.1 kms (79 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 717.5 kms (445.9 miles) W
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 381.4 kms (237 miles) W
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) S
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 702 kms (436.3 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 761.1 kms (472.9 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 719 kms (446.8 miles) SW
- Songea, Tanzania - 637.4 kms (396.1 miles) SW